Chicken Fresca with Black Beans & Lime Infused Rice
Dinner , Lunch Under 30 minutes
- 11. Take Ziploc bag and place chicken breasts into bag with 1 cup of “Sam’s Famous Salsa” then refrigerate.
- 22. Wash & rinse rice then place into rice steamer with water.
- 33. Add lime juice from 2 freshly squeezed limes to steamer.
- 44. Add minced garlic to steamer and stir together (start steamer).
- 55. **** WAIT 20 MINUTES ****
- 66. Pre-heat grill or grill pan (medium / high heat).
- 77. Remove chicken from fridge and place on grill or grill pan.
- 88. Keep Black beans warm / hot and add cream cheese & stir until completely melted.
- 99. Pre-heat Cast-iron skillet or non-stick pan (on medium heat)
- 1010. Add butter to pan to melt.
- 1111. Thinly slice onion and place into pan to Sautee (3 – 4 minutes).
- 1212. Finely chop celery leaf (set aside).
- 1313. Grate cheddar cheese (set aside).
- 1414. Slice remaining limes into wedges.