Cowboy Breakfast Bowl
Breakfast Under 1 hour
- 8Slices Bacon (cooked)
- 1 TBSP Paprika
- 2 Medium Russet Potatoes
- 2 Cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 8 Scrambled Eggs
- 1 Avocado (sliced)
- 1 Green Onion (thinly sliced)
- Salt To Taste
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 4 TBSP Sour Cream
- 2 Cups of Rice (cooked)
- 2 TBSP Refried Beans
- 4 TBSP Sam’s Famous Salsa (any flavor)
- 1. In a large cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
- 2. Cook bacon until crispy for 8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and let cool.
- 3. Add potatoes to bacon fat and cook undisturbed for 10 minutes.
- 4. Then flip and move around to get all sides golden.
- 5. Add green onions and cook until potatoes are tender.
- 6. 5 minutes more. Once tender, add paprika and season generously with salt and pepper.
- 7. Add cheddar to potatoes and allow to completely melt.
- 8. Separate non-stick pan scramble eggs.
- 9. While eggs are cooking slice avocado.
- 10. Fill each bowl with ¼ cup cauli. rice, then refried beans, and then scrambled eggs.
- 11. On either side of the bowl add the cooked potatoes.
- 12. Place 1 TBSP of sour cream, crumble 2 slices of bacon and 1 TBSP of SFS to finish each bowl.
Building the Bowls (each):
- 1. Fill the bottom of each bowl with 1/4 cup cauli. cooked rice.
- 2. Add refried beans to the top of the cauli. cooked rice.
- 3. Add scrambled eggs to the top of the refried beans.
- 4. On either side of the bowl add the cooked potatoes.
- 5. Place 1 TBSP of sour cream in each bowl.
- 6. Garnish with 2 slices of bacon.
- 7. Add 1 TBSP of Sam’s Famous Salsa to finish each bowl.
- 8. ENJOY!
- Yield: 4 Bowls
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes