Carne Asada Marinated in Sam’s Famous Salsa
- Under 30 minutes
- 1. Take any flavor of Sam's Famous Salsa and pour it into a gallon Ziploc bag or large bowl that can be covered.
- 2. Place the steak into the Ziploc bag or large bowl, let it set to marinate for at least 2 - 4 hours, rotating the bag in the refrigerator occasionally.
- 3. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- 4. Take steaks out of the Ziploc bag or large bowl using grill tongs or grill fork and place flat on the grill.
- 5. Flip the steak once after about 6 minutes, then lift the other side, finish cooking for another 6 minutes.
- 6. Take the steak off the grill and let rest for about 5 minutes.
- 7. Thinly slice steak against the grain and serve.
Black beans and/or guacamole mixed with your favorite Sam’s Favorite Salsa.
Yield: 4 1/2 Pounds
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 Minutes
Servings: 3 Servings
Love, Love, Love this Salsa. Nothing on the market compares fresh homemade taste, unique addictive quality…..YUM!!!!
Do you have a tasty Sam's Famous Salsa recipe you have mastered? Share the love and submit yours today!