Sam’s Famous Salsa Breakfast Burrito
- 1. Pre-heat skillet for 2 minutes on Medium heat while warming Coconut oil.
- 2. In a mixing bowl add Eggs
- 3. Egg Whites
- 4. Garlic Powder
- 5. Salt and Pepper and set aside.
- 6. Add Onion and Ham to skillet and sautee for 3 minutes on Medium heat or until browned.
- 7. Add egg mixture to skillet and cook until eggs are semi-firm.
- 8. Add cheese to eggs and cook until cheese is melted.
- 9. Heat tortilla until warm and place flat on a plate.
- 10. Place eggs into Tortilla and fold.
- 11. Add your favorite Sam's Famous Salsa.
- 12. Serve and ENJOY!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 7-8 minutes
Servings: 1 Burrito
A breakfast for champions with a everything you need to start the day!