Sam’s Famous Salsa “Fideo Loco!”
- 1. Heat the Coconut oil over medium heat in large skillet.
- 2. Add Fideo to skillet and toast for 3 - 4 minutes until lightly browned.
- 3. Remove Fideo from heat and set aside.
- 4. Add ground beef to another skillet and break into small pieces until thoroughly cooked, then drain.
- 5. Add Garlic Powder, add Fideo to the ground beef and then add onion powder, water and chicken broth.
- 6. Cook for 6 - 7 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 7. Add Sam's Famous Salsa (any flavor)
- 8. salt and pepper to skillet and cook for additional 4 minutes.
- 9. Serve and ENJOY!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes approx.
Servings: 4 Servings