Skinny Grilled Shrimp Kabobs with Sam’s Famous Salsa
- 1. In a large mixing bowl combine the first three ingredients and your favorite Sam's Famous Salsa flavor.
- 2. Mix ingredients together and seal then place in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- 3. Thread shrimp onto metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- 4. Place on the grill on medium heat for about 7-9 minutes.
- 5. Wait until shrimp turns pink and remove from grill.
- 6. Squeeze lime over shrimp and serve.
Our favorite rice or angel haired pasta in butter.
Yield: 4 Kabobs
Prep Time: 35 Minutes
Cook Time: 7-9 minutes
Servings: 2 Servings
The best thing is there are no added sugars and other harmful additives. This is pure awesomeness!!