Skinny Grilled Shrimp Kabobs with Sam’s Famous Salsa
- Under 1 hour
- 1. In a large mixing bowl combine the first three ingredients and your favorite Sam's Famous Salsa flavor.
- 2. Add the shrimp; seal and turn to coat, then refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- 3. Thread shrimp onto metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- 4. Place on the grill on medium. Heat for for about 7 - 9 minutes.
- 5. Wait until shrimp turns pink and remove from grill.
- 6. Squeeze lime over shrimp and serve.
Our favorite rice or angel haired pasta in butter.
Yield: 4 Kabobs
Prep Time: 35 Minutes
Cook Time: 7-9 minutes
Servings: 2 Servings
The best thing is there are no added sugars and other harmful additives. This is pure awesomeness!!
Do you have a tasty Sam's Famous Salsa recipe you have mastered? Share the love and submit yours today!