Sam’s Famous Salsa “Fideo Loco!”
Dinner , Lunch Under 30 minutes
- 11. Heat the Coconut oil over medium heat in large skillet.
- 22. Add Fideo to skillet and toast for 3 – 4 minutes until lightly browned.
- 33. Remove Fideo from heat and set aside.
- 44. Add ground beef to another skillet and break into small pieces until thoroughly cooked, then drain.
- 55. Add Garlic Powder, add Fideo to the ground beef and then add onion powder, water and chicken broth.
- 66. Cook for 6 – 7 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 77. Add Sam’s Famous Salsa (any flavor).
- 88. Salt and pepper to skillet and cook for an additional 4 minutes.
- 99. Serve and ENJOY!